CISCON is an equal employment opportunity organization and we are guided by the principle of Corporate Culture, whereby we are committed to setting high technical and business standards for our services. We are also guided by highly competitive compensation and benefits knowing that this represents investment in our people and our people are our competitive edge. The principle of Diversity is important to our business and therefore we encourage fostering work environment that treats all employees with respect, values, diverse perspectives, encourages individual growth and achievement and reward people based on their performance, e.t.c.
JOB OPPORTUNITIESInternational CNC Machinist Programmer Position:
Established Oil Field Services Company is expanding and seeking several highly motivated and experienced individuals with a CNC machinist and programmer background to come on board and grow its machine shop operations in West Africa. Company’s core values are People, Customer Service, Excellence, commitment, Honesty and Openness. The management team that you will be working with is close-knit, supportive, visible and accessible.
Established Oil Field Services Company is developing a full service job shop, specializing in parts manufacturing , CNC turning & milling of stainless & alloys, short-run production parts, fabrication of specialty tools. Operating in a new 30,000 sq ft facility.
- Minimum of 7 plus years experience in setting up and running standard CNC Mazak equipment in the metal machining industry.
- Supervisor/Programmer, experience supervising about 3 to 6 machinist is very desired
- Reads blueprint or job order for product specifications such as dimensions and tolerances, and tooling instructions such as fixtures, feed rates, cutting speeds, depth of cut, and determines sequence of operations, and identify conformity of material requirements.
- Strong mechanical understanding.
- CNC programmer of Mazak equipment using Mazatrol pc-fusion and G-Code
- Ability to use Mastercam and AutoCAD fluently very desirable.
- Self-motivated, strong team player, accept responsibility & accountability and demonstrate flexibility.
- Highly motivated and posses good organizational, oral and written communication skills.
- Determines sequence of operations by studying blueprints, specifications, and work orders
- Fabricates, maintains, and repairs material through the manual operation of lathes, milling machines, and CNC. Shapers, planers, drill presses, hydraulic presses are a plus.
- Solve problems with predictability and precision, works independently, keep your machines well maintained
- Mazak Slant Turn Series and Mazak Power Master Series, Mazatrol pc-fusion-cnc 640t control w/ 10.4" color lcd
- High school diploma
- GED or equivalent, Some trade school
- ROP or other training or apprentice experience in machining or machine technology is a plus.
Benefits & Compensation:
We offer an outstanding work environment!
- Outstanding compensation commensurate with skills and experience
- Work rotation of 60 days in country and 30 home
- Air travel expenses
- Room and board included