Ciscon offers a complete array of Well Completion Services including intelligent
Completion Designs, Equipment and Installation We provide complete well completions
solutions for every conceivable reservoir drainage pattern from conception design to
Ciscon provides complete Well designs with the aid of the latest computer
software and procures all well Completion equipment including; Flow Couplings,
Stainless Steel or Incoloy Control Lines, Sub-surface Safety Valve (Wireline or tubing
retrievable), Gas-lift Mandrels with Live or Dummy Valves, Sliding Sleeves, Snap Latch Seal
Assemblies, Single Production Packers, Blast Joints, G-locators with Seal Assemblies, Liner
Top Packers and Liner Tieback Systems with Liner Hanger Assemblies. We also provide Bridge
Plugs and Cement Retainers. Our completion engineers bring over 100 combined years of
tested experience to any well.
In addition we provide design and installation for the following:
These completion styles may be installed with several Sand Face Design options of Sand
Consolidation, Gravel-pack or untreated.
Other options we offer include Horizontal Well Completions with Slotted Liner, Screens,
Pre-pack Screens, Expandable Sand Screens (ESS), External Casing Packers (ECP) and Swell
Liner Hanger and Completion Systems
Ciscon also offers a wide selection of Liner Hanger Systems to compliment the different
well completion options already mentioned. In technical partnership with Smith Completion
Systems, we offer the following Liner Hanger Systems:
- Non-rotating Mechanical Set Single and Dual Cone.
- Non-rotating Hydraulic Set Single and Dual Cone.
- Non-rotating Pocket Slip Mechanical Set and Hydraulic Set.
- Rotating Hydraulic Set Pocket Slip.
- Integral Liner top Packer Compression and Hydraulic Set.
- Non-integral Liner top Packer.
The Hydraulic running tools have a redundant mechanical release backup mechanism to
ensure that the liner setting tool always released in case of hydraulic release failure.
For straight or slightly deviated holes, field proven mechanical setting tools with right
hand release are available. For case of handling, Top Drive Cement Manifolds are available
for cementing operations. Remotely controlled Cement Manifold is available for use in
deepwater operations and critical well control situations with any of our liner hanger systems.
Our engineers and technicians are well trained and certified by Smith Completion Systems Inc.,
to ensure that our clients get top quality service always.
Intelligent Well Completion Capability
Ciscon offers the latest in intelligent Well Completion technology based on the NESCOS Smart
Well Solution. The NESCOS solution (Non-Electrical Surface Controlled Operation System) is
an integrated advance well completion system for flow control in hydrocarbon producing and
water injection wells. This system features the new and reliable Rotating sleeve and Choking
The device is hydraulically or mechanically activated to open, close or choke down flow from
up to six production zones in a well. The capability of having a choking device right at the
sand-face with which to control your flow, choke back water encroachment, commingle zones etc.
This unique technology is available for you at Ciscon in technical alliance with Precision
Completion and Triangle Equipment AS Norway. The NESCON Smart Well Solution is a game changing
approach in Intelligent Well Completions and we are poised and ready to deploy it in your next
Other Intelligent Completion products
- Multi-Feed Thru Packer 10K Different Pressure.
- Wireless Telemetry Monitoring Systems.
- Fiber Optic Pressure and Temperature Sensors.
- Distributed Temperature Systems.
- Cable Based Electronic Pressure and Temperature Gauges.
- Quartz and Sapphire Instruments.
- Electrically Actuated Gas Lift Valves.
- Down-Hole Power Generators.
Project Management Capability
With a consortium of Service Providers, in Well Completion Project Management, we provide
the client a one-stop shop for:
Ciscon provides API Certified Well Completions jewelry from any manufacturer at very competitive prices thereby cutting costs for our clients.
- Completions Services
- Slick line and Electric Line Services
- Down hole Electronic Measurement
- Tree Installation and Testing
- Well Clean and Testing
Other Well Completion Products and Service
We have a full QA/QC program, detailed pre-job checklists and Lesson Learned Database
to ensure hitch-free well completions service delivery.
- Multi Feed-Thru Hydraulic Set Packers
- Hydraulic Set Dual Bore Packers
- Permanent Hydraulic Set/Wireline Set Packers.
- Profile Nipples, Sliding Sleeves, Blast Joints, Flow Couplings
- Entry Guides, Hydro-Trip Subs, Ratcheting and Plane Mule Shoes, etc.
- Mechanically Actuated Rotating Choking Sleeve Licensed from Triangle AS Norway.
- Memory Pressure/Temperature Gauges.
- Installation Services.
- Data Analysis, Storage and Delivery.
- Engineering and Design Support.
Ciscon engineers are highly experienced in gaslift design, installation and optimization
techniques. We use the field-proven VALCAL™ and GLAD™ software to calculate valve setting
pressure and gaslift mandrel placement in wells.
In our gaslift shop, we set repair gaslift valves as well as other related gaslift services.
Other Products and Services
Ciscon supplies thread compounds and lubricants to the Oil and Gas Industry, some of
these thread compounds and lubricants include:
Thread Compounds and Sealants, joint and
Drill Collar Compounds, Wireline Lubricants and Sealants Cleaner, Degreases and
Detergents, Oils, Oil Additives and Greases.
Other casing accessories provided by Ciscon in technical alliance with Davis Lynch Inc.,
include the following
Primary Cementing Products:
- Float shoes,
- Guide shoes (large diameter weld-on-shoes),
- Float collars, Anti-rotating Lock Down Float collars and plug systems,
- Automatic Fill up Float shoes and Float collars,
- Inner string cementing equipment Non-weld centralizers, Semi-rigid centralizers,
- Non-weld stop collars,
- Hydraulic and Mechanical stage cementing equipment,
- Inflatable casing packers,
- Casing fill up and circulating packer.